This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to work as an Audit Semi Senior where you will work on audit assignments, as well as having responsibility for the preparation of accounts and the associated tax work for limited companies, LLP’s and partnerships.
The ideal person for the role will have at least 3 years’ experience of working in a varied practice role which would have included planning, performing and completing numerous audit assignments. You may be AAT Qualified and looking to begin your ACA / ACCA studies or, may have commenced your ACA / ACCA studies already. We will support you to continue these studies by providing study leave and covering the course and exam fees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven individual to secure a varied and challenging role within a leading and highly progressive firm in Weybridge, with an international client base, where there will be genuine scope for development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the preparation of the audit plan and ensure it appropriately addresses audit objectives
• Take an active part in the audit planning and field work
• Complete all aspects of audit fieldwork from start to completion and manage others to do the same
• Ensure planned audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
• 30-40% of the time will involve preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
• ACA or ACCA part qualified or AAT and qualified by experience
• Experience in statutory audit work
• Experience of working within practice is essential
• Reliable, organised and able to meet deadlines
• Great team
• Competitive salary
• Varied client base
• Ongoing, Fully-funded Training
• ICAEW Approved Trainer
• Pension Scheme
The salary will based on experience and qualifications achieved.