Our client is a global technology leader based in Chertsey, Surrey. They are looking for innovative individuals who want to drive technology and push the brand to new heights. This is an Assistant Management Accountant role for a 12 month contract.
Job Description for Assistant Management Accountant
As an Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for the business interpretation of financial data. You will be responsible for analysing and preparing data to produce business analysis reports for the head of controlling and the finance director. You will support in the month end closing and monthly forecasting
Key Responsibilities of Assistant Management Accountant
- Preparing business analysis reports as requested
- Developing KPIs to check company performance
- Reporting sales, profit and overheads information
- Reporting on weekly business progress and month-end
- Producing management reports (P&L, KPIs)
Key Attributes of Assistant Management Accountant
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in business or finance
- High level competence in MS Office, especially advanced level Excel
- Pro-active attitude and driven to learn new concepts
- Good influencing and interpersonal skills
- Capability and motivation to support personal growth
Benefits for this Assistant Management Accountant role.
- Opportunity to work for a market innovator that drives technology
- Bonus scheme after 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + BH (after AWR)
Korean in verbal and written communication is essential
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.