Salary £10.52 per hour £20,514 per anum
Duration: 6 months FTC
Summary of an Inbound Administrator
You will be a point of contact for our client’s customer, 3PL and shippers regarding import deliveries to the United Kingdom.
Key Responsibilities of an Inbound Administrator
• Plan and coordinate deliveries of trucks from Europe
• Monitoring of deliveries from Europe for incomplete documentation and providing system support to warehouse colleagues
• Maintain daily reports, format and distribute to stake holders (using Excel)
• Check warehouse reports for issues, investigate and keep stakeholders informed
• Check data on a weekly basis to identify patterns
• System checks (SAP) to make sure stock levels are correct.
• Any discrepancies investigate and resolve including managing claims to conclusion
• Complete stock movements in SAP
Key Competencies of an Inbound Administrator
• Bachelor degree (preferable) OR administration experience
• Good excel skillset (lookup and pivot table knowledge preferrable)
• Eager to learn
• Strong Communication skills
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.