Our client is looking for a strong Administrator to support their team who manage a large portfolio. This role is to work within a long established team so a strong team player is a must.
As an Administrator you will be required to:
- Monitor emails
- Input information from statements onto completion template
- Chase solicitors and managing agents
- Moniter the leases outstanding from solicitors
- Maintaining the database
- Dealing with emails/posts received in relation to sales
Key attributes as an Administrator:
- Excellent attention to detail and be methodical.
- Good communication skills, confident telephone manner
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Competent MS Office skills and a desire to learn.
If you are bright, confident and preferably have gained some office experience within a commercial environment and are based locally, then please apply.
Hours, 8am-5pm with onsite parking (you must drive and have a car)
22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays