Our Esher based client is looking to recruit an Admin Assistant to join their team. This role will be supporting the professional staff within the business. This role plays a key part in supporting the development of a highly pressured team and requires a well-organised individual with a strong attention to detail.
On a day to day basis you will be:
• Managing the quality assurance process for reports and issuing hard copies
• Formatting and compiling reports for issue to relevant bank contacts
• Raising invoices for reports on Sage
• Managing the process for new instructions including
• Managing the company’s CRM system
• Arranging BM management meetings, full team meetings and taking minutes
• Arranging accommodation and travel arrangements
• Collating information for the monthly business development and weekly client updates
• Occasional Maths checking of reports
• General admin duties including managing the team organisation chart and answering switchboard overflow
• Ad hoc duties including lunchtime reception cover, taking the post to the post office and scanning, printing & binding presentations
The right person for this role will be able to prioritise workload and work under pressure in a deadline driven environment. You will need to be well organised and a good team player. If you have worked in the building industry this would be a supreme advantage.