This Accounts Receivable role is based in a global brand in the North Surrey area. Our client is looking for an individual to join their team to manage all aspects of Accounts Receivables, including credit limit management, order release, chasing outstanding monies and verification of claims. This is a contract role until December 2019, with potential to extend.
Duties of this Accounts Receivable role:
- Prepare remittance advices from our various payment gateways (Paypay, Adyen etc)
- Reconcile accounts daily on SAP
- Match transactions and resolve unmatched/ mismatched items
- Manage the lines relating to refunds and Paypal deductions, ensuring all transactions cleared
- Monitor and respond to all queries relating to our PayPal portal to minimise lost cases.
- Manage the returns queries, ensuring customer’s refund is processed and matched
- Become the subject matter specialist for Cash Back claim validation
- Learn how to validate claims to assist the AR Team during peak periods.
- Process price queries when required to assist AR Team
- Be involved in cross dept/ functional groups to look at improvements/ developments in
- Support annual audits and supply data as required
- Ad hoc duties within AR team
Key Attributes for this Accounts Receivable role:
- Excellent Excel skills, including Vlookups, Pivot Tables and Macros
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of accounts receivable (minimum 2 years in an accounting /credit control team preferably in corporate environment)
- Experience of reconciliations
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.