Salary: £25,000 PA
Duration: July 2023
Working hours: Based from the Weybridge office (we work 2 days per week in the office; Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Purpose of the role of a Accounts Executive
You will act as the primary point of direct contact and communication with customers i.e. hospitals, physicians and pharmacists. Responsible for servicing customer needs and providing information and education for the range of products to assigned customer accounts. You will also ensure all enquiries are processed accurately following set systems and processes.
Key Responsibilities of a Accounts Executive
• Process customer orders accurately for each enquiry through to completion to deliver the right drug, to the right patient, at the right time.
• Make recommendations on improvements and refinements
• Quotations in line with mapped processes for respective regions
• Accurately record and capture all data collected during order processing
• Respond to inbound calls, emails and faxes consistently meeting and maintaining the department KPIs ensuring that response times for customer does not fall outside of SLA
• Resolve customer enquiries with relevant Q&A and options, escalating when out of scope
• Make outbound calls to assigned customers to support tactical projects for GA and MA business units
• Make proactive calls to customers to support account development needs as and when required
• Keep all records up to date and in relevant files
• Support the customer account needs and goals in line with the country plan KPIs
• Develop relationship with customer accounts in order to deal with queries on a first contact basis
• Develop a good working knowledge of trends and developments in the Pharmaceutical industry, relevant to the Group’s business strategy
Key Competencies of a Accounts Executive
• Educated to A level standard
• Demonstrable experience of working in a Customer service environment
• Customer Account management skills in a business-to-business environment with the ability to develop relationships with customers
• Inbound response handling
• Outbound calling capability
• Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Language requirements- EU language French, Spanish, German would be a distinct advantage
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.