Salary: £22,000 per annum + non-contractual bonus scheme of 5%
Summary of an Account Executive
Primary point of direct contact and communication with the client’s customers i.e. hospitals, physicians and pharmacists. Responsibility for servicing customer needs and providing information and education for the range of client products to assigned customer accounts. Ensure all enquiries are processed accurately following set systems and processes.
Key Responsibilities of an Account Executive
- Handling a range of customer accounts within a customer service environment, using knowledge and skills gained through training to handle the customer efficiently and effectively.
- Process customer orders accurately for each enquiry through to completion to deliver the right drug, to the right patient, at the right time.
- Adhere to set regulatory and legislative standards and the clients processes
- Make recommendations on improvements and refinements
- Quotations in line with mapped processes for respective regions
- Accurately record and capture all data collected during order processing
- Ensure familiarization and confidence in using all systems and processes within Customer Services department.
- Respond to inbound calls, emails and faxes consistently meeting and maintaining the department KPIs ensuring that response times for customer does not fall outside of SLA
- Follow company guidelines whilst thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Make outbound calls to assigned customers to support tactical projects for GA and MA business units
- Keep all records up to date and in relevant files including Oracle, Exchequer, AX or any other system (CRM or ERP)
- Support the customer account needs and goals in line with the country plan KPIs
- Develop relationship with customer accounts in order to deal with queries on a first contact basis
- Promote Idis Online and encourage customers to process own orders through the automated facility
- Ensure that complaints are escalated immediately and corrective actions are implemented promptly to ensure customer relationship is maintained
Key Competencies of an Account Executive
- Fluent Language ability (both written and verbal) for assigned region(s). Applicants with language capability where not a native speaker must be able to converse to an excellent level across all mediums
- Educated to A level standard
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Customer service environment
- Customer Account management skills in a business-to-business environment with the ability to develop relationships with customers
- Inbound response handling
- Outbound calling capability
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.