To provide first line support by handling Fault Report Forms and Service Requests submitted via telephone, email and online, and managing them through the appropriate hardware and software support processes in line with agreed SLA’s
To provide support to the UK customers as well as international partners, working closely with support teams in the US and Asia.
To contribute to Ad-hoc projects and regularly provide status update reports to management.
Demonstrate a basic understanding of troubleshooting methodology to increase incident resolution at the 1st line level and ensuring sufficient details are captured/logged before the case is escalated to the 2nd / 3rd line support teams.
- Experience of providing external customer support in a support desk/call centre or similar environment.
- Ability to analyse, prioritise and correctly triage service requests.
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy/attention to detail.
- Empathetic telephone manner.
- Experience of using call/incident/CRM logging systems i.e. Salesforce.com.
- Good appreciation of and interest in technology.
- Competent Excel user.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.