Merry Christmas – what a year it has been!
Christmas is a time for celebration and gratitude, although it won’t be the same this year we wanted to reflect on what March has been through in 2020.
We followed the guidelines back in March this year and assumed, like everyone that things would be back to normal in a few weeks. We would never have dreamed that come December we would still all be working from home and social distancing. Something very unnatural for us all has become the norm!
Here’s a snippet of our 2020…
- Lynne Cepollina celebrated 35 years
- Bessie moved on to pastures new but luckily for us, she didn’t go far so we will still be working closely with her
- Charlie move into the Temporary Division and has taken on a busier role, learning and developing lots
- Hollie moved into a Business Support Management role
- Welcomed Carol Blandford, in our evolving payroll team – although we have yet to formally celebrate her joining the team!
AND we reached our target at the end of our financial year, despite everything and we could not be more grateful to everyone supporting us and keeping us going.
Merry Christmas everyone, we hope you have a lovely festive break!